These are modified graphic organizers with Picture Symbol Text Support for students who require additional visuals to grasp the literacy skill of identifying who is telling the story. I have included differentiated levels of graphic organizers to support higher and lower levels. This works well with Tier 2, Tier 3, ELL/ESL and Special Needs Students.
- RL.1.6 "I Can Statement"
- RL.1.6 Academic Vocabulary & Visuals
-RL.1.6 Question Stems/Reader's Response along with modified (simplified) question stems
- 3 Differentiated Point of View Anchor Charts
- "Who is Speaking or Telling the Story?" Visual Graphic Organizer
- "How Do I Know?" Visual Graphic Organizer (Text Evidence)
- "Who is Telling the Story?" Visual Graphic Organizer
- "Exit Slip Graphic Organizer Template (used for ANY book)