Also included in
- Photo books filled with pictures of your students, are a wonderful way to welcome young students to your classroom, to build your classroom community, to comfort children when sad, and to authentically engage children in literacy. This bundle contains 4 editable book templates designed to be used a$14.40$18.00Save $3.60
Create a beautiful class photo book, featuring your young students. The title asks the question, "Who is at School Today?" Each page features a photo of one child, and their name beneath their photo, allowing every child, regardless of age and ability, to read this book independently.
- This PowerPoint file is easy to customize for your class. Simply insert your photos, add each student's name, and print.
- Designed to look great while using your color ink sparingly. (In case you need to conserve your resources.)
- Use this book at the beginning of the year to help students learn each other's names.
- Use this book any time of year to take attendance.
- Toddlers and preschoolers love flipping through the pages of this book, and call out to their friends as they find their photos.
- This book is on our class bookshelf from the first day of school until the very last, and it never gets old.
- Students learn to recognize their own names, the letters in their name, and those of their classmates.
- Use this book together with "Our Families" book template to build your classroom community.
If you like this product, please leave a review, and follow me for updates! For more teacher made books to start your year off, check out my Back To School Bundle.