Whole body listening is a way for students to focus in on who is talking and what is being said by using their whole body (as the name implies!)
These posters are designed to remind students how to be appropriate whole body listeners.
The packet includes:
• 8 individual posters (eyes, ears, mouth, hands, feet, body, brain and heart)
• a one page mini poster showing all 8 features
• a labelled diagram of a boy showing whole body listening
• a labelled diagram of a girl showing whole body listening
• a ‘Y chart’ worksheet for students to complete for what whole body looks like, feels like and sounds like
I have also added in one extra poster (be involved!). While this is officially not one of the original whole body listening strategies, I often find my students need prompting as to be an active participant as well as a listener.