Are you looking for a way to teach or remind your students how to actively listen in class? These whole body listening posters are the perfect classroom visuals to teach students how to be active and engaged listeners in the classroom.
Use these posters on your anchor charts or display them with your classroom rules and procedures. Investing the time to teach students how to actively listen at the beginning of the school year will save you lots of time and headaches throughout the year.
Included in this resource:
• 2 Voice Level Charts
• 9 different Whole Body Listening Posters (8.5x11)- My mouth is quiet (x2), my eyes are watching, my ears are listening, my hands are ready, my body is still, my heart is caring, my brain is thinking, feet are still, and I sit on my bottom
• 1 Whole Body Listening Poster/Anchor Chart
• Voice Level Charts and Whole Body Anchor Chart are also included in 11x17".
Please leave feedback for this product. Your comments are appreciated and you earn TPT credits toward a future purchase!
You can contact me with any questions or concerns at TeachingExceptionalKinders@gmail.com
You may also be interested in these resources:
• Class Visual Schedule Cards- Great Classroom Visuals!
• Direction Cards and Classroom Visual Cues
• Morning Routine Visual Cards
Let's Connect ►►► Facebook | Instagram | Blog
Created by © Amy Murray 2018