1. Follow directions quickly.
2. Listen while your teacher is talking.
3. Raise your hand for permission to speak.
4. Respect yourself, others, and your school.
5. Make smart choices.
6. Keep your dear teacher happy.
I couldn't find any out here with those same 6 rules that I wanted so I whipped these up! Hope they're helpful to someone out there!
I first became a fan of this set of rules when I stumbled onto this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICsDNwlQMPI check it out if you're not familiar with this idea and want to see the actions and everything! This is not me or my video, but I thought it was inspiring! :)