Whole brain teaching is a fun, fast-paced, and engaging teaching style teachers use to activate all parts of students' brains. Whole brain teaching resources are available on their website at absolutely no cost!
This file contains class rules posters for Whole Brain Teaching classrooms . I've also included 4 alternate rule posters.
1. Follow directions quickly.
2. Raise hand for permission to speak.
3. Raise hand for permission to leave your seat.
4. Make smart choices.
5. Keep your dear teacher happy.
1. Follow directions quickly and quietly.
3. Work hard the whole time in your spot.
5. Follow the Four "Bees"
5. Follow the Three "Bees"
Visit the Whole Brain Teaching website for more information, resources, and WBT in action!
Ã‚Â©a TEACHER on a MISSION, 2012
Permission to copy for single classroom use only. Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only.