These are whole class journal covers. I saw many products similar to this on Pinterest, but I adapt a combination of the ones I liked best (from ilovemyclassroom.blogspot.com and nerdynerdynerdy.com) to fit my classes needs.
I figured since I spent the time making them, I might as well share them, and since they're not really a new idea I'd give them away for free.
There are three pages with 2 prompts each. The six prompts are:
- Write about what you do outside of school
- Write about a book you recommend
- Write about someone doing an act of kindness
- Write about something you would like to learn and why
- Write about a dream you had
- Imagine you own a business. Write about your business. (It can be fantastical or mundane; that is, it can have magic or be about a regular type of business.)
These are totally editable. Idon't midn if you change them and you don't have to give me any credit, BUT please do give credit to the people who I took the idea from. Thank you and enjoy!