A bingo game the whole class can play! (Also great in small groups)
This pack includes:
- 30 different bingo cards
- Call out cards made up of multiplication algorithms from 1x to 12x tables
- A fun, colourful design
What you need:
- Print out the cards and laminate (you'd want to use these again).
- Cut out the Bingo cards and the individual call out cards
- Counters or something similar
How to play:
1) Distribute the Bingo cards to each student
2) The caller pulls out a call card from the bag and reads out the algorithm
3) Teacher gives students time to calculate and mark their answer.
4) Select students to read the correct answer out then display the answer on the board to keep track.
4) Place the call card aside and repeat.
5) When someone gets 5 in a row (vertically, horizontally or diagonally) they call out BINGO