Whole Class Rewards | Mystery Word Classroom Behavior Management Incentive
What educators are saying
Using Mystery Word Whole Class Rewards is a fun classroom management tool. This is an easy way to motivate your class to work towards a goal together!
You choose the prize that you want your students to work towards, and they earn the letters to reveal their prize. Students at any elementary grade level will love this new spin on whole class rewards!
THIS RESOURCE INCLUDES
- 28 different whole class rewards, including:
- Popcorn Party
- Ice Cream
- Pizza Party
- Stuffed Animals
- Extra Recess
- Board Games
- Dance Party
- Bring a Toy
- Lunch in Class
- Free Time
- Treasure Box
- Homework Pass
- Pajama Party
- Class Choice
- Hot Chocolate
- Music Pass
- Root Beer Floats
- Doughnuts/Donuts (both spellings included)
- Show & Tell
- Class Money
- Class Store
- Art Activity
- Black and white ink-saving version of each page
* Please note: If there is a reward that is not included that you'd like added, please let me know, and I'd be happy to add it to the resource.
WAYS TO USE THIS RESOURCE
- Print on cardstock (so students can’t see through the cards) and display all cards, flipped backward, so students don’t know the prize. For every earned letter, flip one over to gradually reveal the prize.
- Print and put up each letter as they are earned.
- Have students guess a letter - somewhat like Hangman or Wheel of Fortune. Correct guesses get flipped and revealed.
- PDF: This resource requires Adobe Reader (free software). The contents may not show correctly if using other PDF software.
⚠️ The PDF is NOT editable in any way, and you will not be able to manipulate the content inside.
Positive Classroom Resources
CLICK HERE to follow The Learning Effect and be the first to know when NEW resources are added to my store!
New resources are always discounted for the first 48 hours.
CONNECT WITH ME
The Learning Effect Blog • Instagram • Facebook • Email Sign Up
Please ask ALL questions before purchasing.
© The Learning Effect, LLC | Tiffany Schmidt
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses at a discounted rate for additional users.
Intended for classroom and personal use only.