Also included in
- This HUGE bundle contains all of the Leaf and STEM Learning Texas TEKS aligned resources for 4th grade. As more 4th grade TEKS aligned resources are created, they will be added to this bundle.The current price reflects a discount on the currently included resources! Any resources added after your$59.00$94.50Save $35.50
- Grab all the resources you need to get a plan going for your 4th grade place value unit! This set covers all of the place value Texas TEKS, so you will be ready to go.Check out the preview to see a closeup look on all of the resources included in the bundle!Interactive Notebook Mini Books, Interact$19.00$28.50Save $9.50
Use this easy to prep set of whole number place value activities. With two set up options, this activity is perfect for a 3rd or 4th grade math class depending on your curriculum! The no-prep option also works great for a sub plan activity or for distance learning!
A 100% digital Google Sheets version is included for use in Google Drive!
This set includes:
- one set of finding a "mystery number" using place value clues (9 questions)
- one set of rounding whole numbers using number lines (9 questions)
- one set of expanded notation (9 questions)
- one set of writing numbers in word form (9 questions)
- a recording sheet with student instructions
- full answer key and teacher set-up guide
Check out the preview to see everything included!
- There are four different puzzles included (2 per page).
- The puzzles are self-checking since the student will only reach the “finish” block by working the questions in the correct order.
- This activity is perfect for independent or partner review work to spiral place value skills in through stations, homework, or independent practice.
Aligned to Texas TEKS 3.2A, TEKS 3.2B, TEKS 3.2C and TEKS 4.2A, TEKS 4.2B, and TEKS 4.2D.
More from Leaf and STEM Learning online
© LD Helfer, 2019 All Rights Reserved
This item is also bound by copyright laws and redistributing, editing, selling, or posting this item (or any part thereof) on the Internet are all strictly prohibited without first gaining permission from the author. Violations are subject to the penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.