Stop wrestling with the photocopy machine and switch to digital, standards-based bell ringers for the entire middle school ELA school year! Master the standards of reading literature, reading informational texts, writing arguments, writing informative texts, writing narratives, and writing research with this mega bundle. Easily share bell ringers using Google Classroom and make zero photocopies OR project the bell ringers in your classroom and ask students to complete bell ringers on a one-page worksheet. No more packets!
Google Slides Digital Bell Ringers are standards-based. Each bell ringer aligns to the Common Core Standards for Reading or Writing Standards. There are six levels of bell ringer for each of the 28 reading and writing standards--that's 168 bell ringers total! Levels of complexity build with each bell ringer according to the Bloom's Taxonomy.
Included in this product:
- 222 bell ringers that can be shared via Google Classroom; 6 bell ringers for each of the 18 reading literature standards and 19 writing standards.
- Teacher versions of each bell ringer journal with full answer key. Project on your classroom screen for easy implementation.
- Embedded 5 minute timers on each bell ringer slide for easy classroom management!
- Text boxes to include the date and needed supplies on each bell ringer slide.
- Optional student worksheet that can be photocopied front to back on one page for easy photocopying!
- Teacher Checklist to track students' mastery of each standard.
- Linked tabs for each standard for easy navigation of the slides.
Prefer a paper version? Check out my Standards Based Bell Ringer Journals.