Whole Year of Biology Doodle Notes BUNDLE
What educators are saying
Products in this Bundle (49)
showing 1-5 of 49 products
Also included in
- Save your precious time with my ready-to-use resources for a whole year of Biology. 10 units including 50 sets of Google Slides Activities, Doodle Notes, and Google Forms Quizzes. Beautifully illustrated and highly engaging, your students will LOVE these. They are easy to use and will save you countPrice $350.00Original Price $580.04Save $230.04
Save yourself hours of work with my year long bundle of Biology Doodle Notes. There are over 50 sets of Doodle Notes covering 10 biology units. They are no prep and high engagement - simply print and hand out to students!
>>> CHECK OUT THE PREVIEW TO SEE MORE DETAILS!
There are 10 units covered:
⭐ Biochemistry and Macromolecules
⭐ Cells and Viruses
⭐ Cell Transport
⭐ Photosynthesis and Cellular Respiration
⭐ Cell Division
⭐ DNA and Protein Synthesis
⭐ Genetics and Heredity
⭐ Evolution and Classification
What does each set of Doodle Notes contain?
- A completed example so you can model Doodle Notes for students
- An open response version of the notes
- A scaffolded version of the notes with fill-in-the-blanks
- Color versions in both open response and scaffolded
- Guidance on how to use Doodle Notes in the classroom
How do I use Doodle Notes in my classroom?
Doodle Notes are great for reviews - I like to let students work independently on them, adding their own notes and embellishments.
In the last 10-15 minutes, I share the completed example using my interactive whiteboard so that students can fill in any gaps they have.
If it is your first time using Doodle Notes with students, it can be really fun to complete a set together - project/display a blank copy and complete it as students take notes. This is a great way to model Doodle Notes for your students.
Doodle Notes are also great for test prep, homework assignments and sub plans.
Benefits of my Doodle Notes:
- They are low prep - simply print one copy per student
- You can easily differentiate for your students, with 2 versions - the open response version is more challenging, while the scaffolded version is more supportive
- There are also color versions are included so you can assign the Doodle Notes digitally with a PDF editor like Kami
- I draw all of the graphics myself to make sure they are at a suitable level - they are designed to bring Biology to life and make it memorable and clear for students to understand
- High quality completed examples are included so you can model the Doodle Notes for students
- Students love having well-organized and engaging notes - they're often really proud of their finished notes!
Why should I purchase this bundle?
This bundle gives you over 30% savings on all of my Biology Doodle Notes. They will save you countless hours of work over the year, and you (and your students!) will love using them in the classroom.
And when you buy this bundle, you also get a couple of bonus sets of Doodle Notes that you won't find separately in my store. Make sure to download the bonus file to access these.
>>> - it includes all of my Doodle Notes and 50 Google Slides lessons and Google Forms Quizzes!
NOTE: My Doodle Notes are secured PDFs - the content within cannot be edited, so please ensure they fit your class and curriculum needs before completing your purchase.
⭐⭐⭐ Follow my store by clicking here! ⭐⭐⭐
Doodle notes is a trademarked term used with permission. Please visit doodlenotes.org for more information.