Activities for possessive pronouns and possessive nouns that includes:
- Possessive pronoun poster words (create your own anchor chart):
possessive pronouns, his, her, my, your, our, their, its
- Pronoun Replacement - replace the underlined word with the correct pronoun (2 pgs.)
- Proper Noun & Possessive Pronoun Matchup: Draw lines to match up the proper noun to its correct possessive
- True or False? Cut & Sort. Read the sentences. Decide whether the possessive used is correct or not.
- Picture This! Write a sentence using a possessive pronoun for the picture.
- Possessive Pronoun Pursuit: Read the sentences. Circle the possessives. Rewrite the sentence you liked best and draw a picture to go with it.
- Interactive Journal
- Board Game
- Possessive Noun Poster
- Whose is it, anyways? Singular Possessive Nouns- change the singular noun into a possessive
- Whose are they, anyways? Plural Possessive Nouns- change the plural noun into a possessive
- Write a Possessive Noun. Make the underlined noun into a possessive by adding ’s.
- Noun to Pronoun. Read the sentence. Change the underlined noun into a possessive pronoun.
- Picture This! Possessive Noun Style. Turn the noun in the picture into a possessive and write a sentence.
- Possessive Noun Interactive Journal