Your kiddos will get a HOOT out of these activities. If you are studying about owls or nocturnal animals this packet will fit right in!
They will be working with writing informational text, owl vocabulary words, labeling, rhyming, Can/Have/Are, word find, abc order, art activity and more...
Also includes a Suggestion List of Books and Websites.
This is geared toward Grades 1 and 2.
Included you will find:
• Interesting Information About Owls
• Facts About Owls Cut and Paste (Informational Text)
• Owls Can, Have, Are (Colored for group activity to hang and Black/White for student worksheet)
• Owl Facts Fill in the Blank (using the Word Bank)
• The ABC’s of Owls – Fill in the missing words using the
• Writing Informational Text
• Owl – Label the Parts
• Using 4 basic shapes to create an owl
• Owl Art Project (templates needed to create a paper owl)
• Whooo Can Rhyme? – using Whoo and Hoot
• Rhyming Pairs – using Owl Vocabulary Words
• Owl vocabulary word activity sheet (Word Find, ABC Order, Word Towers)
**All worksheets come with an Answer Key**
Check out more owl packets and bundles in my shop, including the borders and backgrounds used in this packet.