This mini unit has everything that is needed to teach your students about the four different categories of plurals. This unit can be used as a teacher led center or an independent center activity.
Included in the Mini Unit:
1. Posters which explain when to add -s, -es, -ies, and irregular.
2. Poster that explains what a plural noun is.
3. Cards that can be grouped according to ending when made a plural.
4. Frayer Model to be used during the sorting activity.
5. Plural Assessment for the conclusion of the unit.