Whose is Whose?: Possessive Forms Portrait Gallery drawing activity, ESL A1-B2
Also included in
- Teaching a unit on possessives? This 4-pack provides grammar, worksheets, vocabulary, and two super fun supplements for your next lesson on possessive adjectives and pronouns.The grammar charts are beautifully designed to impress students. The worksheets are conversational and lively. Great for pairPrice $15.00Original Price $17.99Save $2.99
Transform your ESL/ELL classroom into an art gallery of grammar for learning the difference between whose and who is as students engage in a drawing and speaking activity.
Warm up by listening to the difference in pronunciation between whose and who's (hint: there isn't any!) and reviewing usage of whose and who's. Students will draw portraits and then use whose and who's questions to figure out both the artist and the subject. Great review for facial vocabulary, possessive adjectives, and question forms.
- Instructions for online and in-class use
- Warm-Up Worksheet
- Audio File (Google link to audio file)
- 8 printable PDF portrait frames in Color/B&W, with Bridged and Blank versions of each
- List of 24 Character portrait ideas: Queen Elizabeth, Michael Jackson, etc.
- Enjoy this product to the fullest extent of the law.
- Check out some of my other lessons and activities in my store.
- Leave me a good preview. (The 'p' is silent!)
- Visit my website at talkintownenglish.com.
- Be the best teacher you can be. I'll do the same. :)