These reader response questions are based on the expository text 'Why Does the Moon Change Shape?' - in the Reading Wonders Fourth Grade Reading Book.
It has the following -
1. 2 pages of questions ( tri folds) in 3 columns/sections
2. spider web - graphic organizer
3. summary writing
4. expository writing prompt and writing helpers ( pre-write)
5. draft sheet
6. expository writing checklist
7. publish sheet
8. organizational chart for writing prompt
9. Vocabulary words and meanings match sheet
10. Synonyms and antonyms blank sheet
You can use these activities during literature circles or in your centers, or even during guided reading.
The questions have components of Blooms Taxonomy and meet the requirements of the Common Core Standards.