Twenty activities created to match the story, “Why Mosquitoes Buzz In People’s Ears” (Third Grade Harcourt Reading Anthology Harcourt). The centers are tailored to meet individual or group needs. Centers build throughout the week, teaching students how to apply what they are learning to different requirements within the reading curriculum.
• Four Spelling Pages
• Five Vocabulary Pages
• Five Skill Pages - “Learning to Summarize”
• Three Comprehension Pages
• Additional Comprehension – Ant and the Grasshopper
• One Writing Application Worksheet
• Blank Resources – Spelling Test, Reading Log
Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns. If there is anything further you need, we are happy to help!
- Teach To The World