Why Some Birds Lost the Ability to Fly: DNA & Genes Science Printable or Google
- Google Apps™
- Internet Activities
Also included in
- This biology bundle of resources is full of virtual and in class lesson plans that feature a number of different areas of study in the science of genetics. You can feature different lessons each class, allow students choices on topics or have small groups work on different genetic topics to share wiPrice $27.30Original Price $39.00Save $11.70
- The avian world is delicate and often overlooked. This bundle includes several resources that examine the topics of birds and threats to them.Instructional Idea:I like to print the reading articles and allow students to choose one to read with a partner. Then I have them share out to the class on thPrice $9.80Original Price $14.00Save $4.20
This activity examines how DNA has changed in some types of birds to leave them permanently grounded unlike other birds.
This worksheet comes in multiple formats so you can use it in any teaching situation!
- Digital PDF for electronic sharing or easy printing
- Includes link to Google Slide Hyperdoc with fillable fields for students
- Article link is embedded into the guide for quick access
- Answer key provided
❤️Follow My Store
Click on the green star next to the store logo to receive new product updates.
Students using Chromebooks should download the free Chrome app DocHub.
It saves their work in the PDF as they work and has great sharing options including Google Classroom
⭐ How to Get TPT Credit for Future Purchases⭐
Go to your "My Purchases" page. Next to each purchase, you'll see a "Provide Feedback" button, click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits you can use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I'd be grateful if you'd leave feedback :)