'Why Study History' contains two mini-lessons which together will cover a 75 minute period of instruction.
The first lesson, 'What is History' involves students in a brainstorming activity to define 'history.'
The second lesson asks students to analyze a selection of quotations about history to help them understand the importance of the subject.
This product includes:
* Lesson outlines to follow
* Quotation Analysis Steps handout
* Sample Quotation Analysis
* History Quotes handout
* Blank Quotation Analysis handout
* Why Study History Summary handout
* Answer Key with sample analysis of each quote to guide student responses