Whether you use for back to school or at the end of the year, challenge your students with this fun activity on Why Study History
engages students in active analysis of the purpose of studying history. Students reflect on the value of learning history and create persuasive advertisements. Use in small groups or individually.
NOTE: Student pages are editable in powerpoint. Customize for your classroom.
For more history related products, check out:
- Digital resources for your 1:1 classroom
-Bundles to save big on world history, government, and United States history topics
- Interactive Notebooks
- Gallery Walks
Or check out the side bar for resources on unit topics of your choice.
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at email@example.com. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Social Sundays (tips, resources and ideas for teaching Social Studies) and Math Mondays (tips, resources and ideas for teaching Math)
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.