If you're a speech-language pathologist, occupational therapist or physical therapist who owns a private practice, you NEED to have a presence online.
Potential / future clients aren't using the Yellow Pages anymore - they are using Google. If you don't have an online presence - including a website and social media pages - your practice simply won't grow.
This document provides information and a rationale for why you absolutely NEED to have a web presence, including information on:
- The #1 reason you MUST have a website
- What types of information your website MUST include
- How to pick the PERFECT domain name
- How to BUY and register a domain (ex. www.YourName.com)
- Websites vs. blogs - and why the difference matters
- and much more!
FYI: This document includes pages 23-51 of The Independent Clinician Guide to Creating a Web Presence. The full book is available on both TPT and www.IndependentClinician.com
Buy the whole book OR only what you need!