This 34-page pack is the incredibly detailed and complete set of notes I have written for my students. It is basically an entire course on Why do events in the Gulf Matter? in one pack! Suitable for 16+ including GCSE, AP, A Level, and IB students. Notes are broken down into the following sections:
* How did Saddam Hussein rise to power in Iraq?
* What was the nature of Saddam Hussein’s rule in Iraq?
* Why was there a revolution in Iran in 1979?
* What were the causes of the Iran-Iraq War, 1980-88?
* What were the consequences of the Iran-Iraq War, 1980-88?
* Why did the First Gulf War take place?
I am confident you will love this resource because there is nothing on the Internet which I have found which offers the same level of breadth and detail on this topic.