Monarca Language has created a set of materials for the theme "Wild Animals".
This bundle can be used to learn specific vocabulary and practice Spanish language skills, although it incorporates early literacy, math as well as other important cognitive and motor skills. Spanish Immersion and Bilingual Schools use our printables to reinforce math, science, language and theme concepts.
This bundle a 42 page bundle and it contains the following:
Page 1-2: Cut and paste
Page 3: Which one is my shadow?
Page 4: Which one doesn't belong?
Page 5: Tracing
Page 6: Tracing
Page 7: Tracing
Page 8: Puzzle activity
Page 9: Which one is not a jungle animal?
Page 10: Sequence. Which one is next?
Page 11: Food categories
Page 12: Trace the letter S
Page 13: Vocabulary that starts with the letter Ss. Color the pictures (serpiente, salvaje, selva, seis)
Page 14: Sequence. Which one is next?
Page 15: Which one is my shadow
Page 16: Let's count. Circle the correct number (up to the number 5).
Page 17: Let's count. Circle the correct number (up to the number 9).
Page 18-19: Cut the letters and put them in the right order to form words (león, tigre,monos,cebra).
Page 20: Answer the questions (4). ¿El elefante vive en la selva?
Page 21: Syllable cards (tigre,cebra,león,mono,cocodrilo).
Page 22: Complete the words (tigre,cebra,jirafa,elefante,mono,león).
Page 23: Word Puzzle (selva,animales,mono,serpiente,león,cebra,jirafa,elefante)
Page 24: "El león". Let's read and discuss. Read the sentences and discuss with classmates
Page 25: Scramble words related to page 24 "El león".
- (1) Set of Dominoes (this can be used as homework)
- (2) Set of Vocabulary Cards (6 words in each set). Two sets of vocabulary cards. One is full color to be used as flashcards and the second one is black and white.
- (3) Craft Projects (detailed instructions, templates and activity suggestion).
Animal 3d puzzle (elephant, lion & giraffe).
- (2) Mini coloring (8 reading pages) and reading book "Los Animales Salvajes" & "Los mamíferos".
- (1) Newsletter for Teachers and Parents that includes vocabulary, music and book resources.
Practice your Spanish vocabulary in themed sets. Print, color and laminate the games to make them last.