This bundle is packed with activities to compliment any weather unit. It includes literacy centers, weather graphs, writing activities and craftivities.
1. Weather Vocabulary cards and follow up worksheets
2. Weather Journal-Students make individual journals and record the daily weather and write about it.
3. Weather Graphs (weekly and monthly) Materials are included to make individual student graph books or whole class graph books.
4. Wild Weather Making Words-(Students make words with the letters in WILD WEATHER)
5. Totally Twisted-ABC Order (Students put the weather words in ABC order and write a story)
6. Cloudy Contractions- (Students match contractions, write sentences using the contractions and can use the cards to play a game of Memory)
7. Windy Adverbs (Students sort adverbs into how, where and when categories)
8. Lightning Bolt Verbs (irregular verbs)- (Students match present tense and past tense irregular verbs)
9. Wild Weather Craftivities and Writing Prompts (Students can make a thunderstorm or cloudy day craft and write a poem or story. All writing prompts are included and common core aligned)
Please be sure to download the preview for more details.