PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Students will flip over this fun, foldable flip book activity! Great for interactive notebooks or the project-based classroom.
Students will learn about the fire triangle, the fire behavior triangle, causes of wildfires, factors that contribute to a wildfire’s spread, safety tips and fire prevention, Smokey Bear, famous wildfires, and wildfire vocabulary. A detailed answer key is provided with answers to all the questions and diagrams; it even includes suggested vocabulary words (and definitions) for you to use in your unit.
Check out the PREVIEW for a movie of what the finished products look like.
Buy the MEGA BUNDLE of 9 Natural Disasters Flip Books and SAVE 30%!
• Step-by-step instructions on how to create the flip books
• A detailed answer key with the answers to all the questions
• Suggested vocabulary words and definitions
• Templates that focus on:
• The Fire Triangle and the Fire Behavior Triangle
• Causes of wildfires
• Factors that contribute to a wildfire’s spread
• Safety tips and fire prevention
• Smokey Bear and public service announcements
• A panel for students to write about a famous wildfire that they researched
—A list of famous wildfires is provided
• A panel for students to write their vocabulary words and definitions
Check out these great projects from GravoisFare that focus on:
NATURAL DISASTERS and PLATE TECTONICS
Don’t forget that leaving feedback earns you points toward TPT purchases.
Follow the GravoisFare store to be notified when new products are added; more hands-on projects are added regularly.
*** GravoisFare is Everywhere! ***