This product is a lapbook featuring William Steig and his work. Students can read and discover information about his life and accomplishments through his collection of children's books available and apply what they learn through this project. This project is a great culminating activity after the author study is completed. The following topics are included:
1. Title (front)
2. 3 Favorite books (front)
3. Timeline of his life (inside left)
4. The Author and Me (how William Steig and I show creativity) (inside middle)
5. Featuring William Steig's books (4 titles) (inside middle)
6. Words that Describe His Work (inside right)
7. William Steig's Lifie (inside right)
8. What I Admire about William Steig (back)
9. William Steig's Honors (back)
This project can be purchased individually through this link or as part of my William Steig Bundle
Thanks for shopping at Comprehension Connection!
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive customized email updates about this store.
While you're here, be sure to follow me on social media to learn about new products and freebies.
Comprehension Connection on Facebook
Comprehension Connection on Bloglovin
Comprehension Connection on Twitter
and last but not least,
Comprehension Connection on Pinterest
Carla @ Comprehension Connection
© 2016, Comprehension Connection for single classroom use, Please purchase multiple licenses (at 50% off the regular price) at check-out for whole-grade or school-wide use.