Wind : Causes and Types Scavenger Hunt
This scavenger hunt introduces to students an information and basics about the Wind, its causes and types, devices to measure wind parameters.
There are 28 scavenger hunt cards with colorful pictures. It’s a great tool for to review science principles and vocabulary on Wind module.
Directions to use Wind : Causes and Types Scavenger Hunt:
Purpose: At the end of this ‘scavenger hunt on Wind : Causes and Types’ students will be able to learn on vocabulary and science behind it.
1. Print the given all 28 cards on a card stock or any other good paper and cut them along the black line.
2. Get the print of Scavenger Hunt questions pages and each student should be given this copy.
3. Place printed Scavenger Hunt cards around the classroom. For example you can place it on chair, on table, on benches, behind the classroom doors, besides the computer or wherever you like.
4. Students have to search the cards in a classroom in order to find out the answers of the questions. Students can complete this exercise in a group with classmate or alone.
You will find lots more in my store, including math, science, ELA, activities/craftivities, special education, interactive activities, and more!
You may also like:
• Season Scavenger Hunt - Spring Unit
• Global Warming and its causes
• Composition of Earth - Crust, Mantle and Core
• Tornado : Formation - Types - Characteristics
• Winds : Its Causes and Types
• Air & Water Pollution-Basics-Causes-Pollutant-Methods to control -Science Unit