1. understand that wind is the result of unequal heating of Earth’s surface as air moves from areas of high to low pressure,
2. understand how winds and the Coriolis effect influence global circulation patterns and climate,
3. explore surface and deep water currents,
4. identify some of the major water currents of the world,
5. understand how water currents affect weather.
Each page invites your learner to interactive with the subject to engage the information. Lessons use audio, animation, virtual manipulatives and other engaging experiences. Our Lessons are compete with a lesson plan and a companion quiz so you can quickly prepare and evaluate your learners’ progress.
To use these lessons you will need a free viewer from SMART Technologies™ called SMART Notebook interactive Viewer. Here is the link to download that software if needed.
http://bit.ly/IS56tK This is the link to the free viewer.
Scroll down until you see "SMART Notebook Interactive Viewer" and then select your version, Mac or PC.