In this excellent 8 lesson unit students are introduced to Windows Paint.
All planning, presentations and activities are provided.
• Match the traditional brush to the computer counterpart
• Produce simple firework displays using the fill tool and the brush tool
• Representing the work of different artists (Mondrian, Seurat, Kadinsky). Produce a class display based upon Kadinsky’s 1913 work ‘Concentric Circles’
• Using the eraser to edit an image
• Using the eraser to draw a picture (white on black)
• Creating scenes and landscapes based upon original imagery or photographs
• Copying and Pasting Faces and changing their emotions
• Creating art that ‘feels’ like a certain emotion
• Creating custom colours and rainbows
• Quiz of Windows Paint Tools
• Opening and colouring, and adapting templates.
• Assessment piece – combining skills to produce a self-portrait
• Creating posters to promote school values
• Creating animations using SaveAs
Thanks for checking out this resource.
If you like this resource (or even if you don't), please don't forget to review it! Thank you :)