The given module is designed in order to impart the basic knowledge about the generation of GLOBAL WIND AND LOCAL WIND on surface of earth. It will be useful to the teachers in their WEATHER UNIT and to the students of grades from 4th to 9th.
This presentation is consists of:
How is wind produced?
Factors causing the wind
Types of WIND
o 1. Global winds
Land breeze and sea breeze
Measurement of wind direction and speed
Activity for kids
1. Making of wind vane
2.Making of anemometer
You will find lots more in my store, including math, science, ELA, activities/craftivities, special education, interactive activities, and more!
You may also like:
• Global Warming and its causes
• Solar System - A Science Unit
• Earthquake - Its causes and effects (with various terminology)
• Hurricane- Definition/Types/Formation/Names/Interesting Facts
• Land Pollution : Causes, Effects on Environment and Health & its Preventation
• Tornado : Formation - Types - Characteristics
• Tsunami - Causes and Effects
• Air & Water Pollution-Basics-Causes-Pollutant-Methods to control -Science Unit
• Rock and Rock Cycle Unit