Winter 1 to 20 Number Puzzles - Number Sequencing - Kindergarten Math Center
Also included in
- Looking for fun, hands-on and engaging Winter Activities and Centers for your Kindergarten learners? This Winter Morning Work activity bundle features more than 40 kindergarten winter math and literacy centers that are bound to keep your students engaged and eager to participate. Ranging from numberPrice $56.48Original Price $88.25Save $31.77
- This bundle of mystery picture puzzles is the perfect addition to your kindergarten or first grade math and literacy centers. Your students will be eager to participate while practicing letter recognition, developing number sense, and so much more! Featuring 312 picture puzzles in total, students wiPrice $29.60Original Price $46.25Save $16.65
- These hands-on Winter Sequencing Picture Puzzles are a great option for your kindergarten math and literacy centers this winter season. These printable puzzles include 15 Winter Alphabet and Number Sequence Puzzles where students are asked to put the puzzle pieces together using alphabet or number sPrice $3.20Original Price $5.00Save $1.80
These hands-on Winter 1 to 20 Number Puzzles are a great option for your kindergarten math centers this winter season. These printable puzzles include 6 Winter Number Ordering and Sequencing Puzzles where students are asked to put the puzzle pieces together by sequencing the numbers from 1 to 20 to reveal a picture.
These puzzles are also great for your early finishers, enrichment opportunities, morning work, or even intervention groups. The Winter puzzles come in a super fun winter theme making this center perfect for use for a Kindergarten Winter Math Center.
⭐ These Winter Sequencing Puzzles are also included in the following bundles:
Each kindergarten sequencing picture puzzle is a fun, Winter themed photo. These puzzles allow for independent learning since these are self checking.
What is in this kindergarten 1 to 20 number puzzles sequencing center packet?
The printable contains the following activities and printables:
⭐ 9 Number Sequencing Puzzles
- 1 to 10 (3 puzzles)
- 11 to 20 (3 puzzles)
- 1 to 20 (3 puzzles)
⭐ Templates for easy puzzle solving
⭐ Color and Printer friendly BW Versions
How to best use this kindergarten winter number sequencing puzzle packet?
- Print, laminate and cut apart the pages to create the puzzle pieces.
- Choose the puzzle you need depending on your learner's needs. The puzzles allow for easy differentiation.
- Learners will put the puzzle pieces together to recreate the winter scene. They will sequence the number in order from 1 to 10, 11 to 20 or 1 to 20 depending on the puzzle that they are given.
- They can use the templates for an easier version of this activity.
⭐Bundle Up and Save $$$:
Grab this printable as part of the Mystery Picture Puzzles Bundle.
Have a question?
Please email me at email@example.com