Also included in
- Sequencing picture cards, puzzles, and printables for 2-4 step sequences. This all-year bundle has 96 picture sequencing stories with leveled sequencing activities for fun in speech therapy, centers or classroom lessons.You get seasonal and holiday-themed sequencing pictures for spring, summer, wintPrice $17.00Original Price $19.96Save $2.96
Sequencing winter stories with pictures for support! Puzzles, cards and writing activities target story retell, describing, prediction, sentence construction, and writing simple sentences too! Adorable 3 and four-step sequencing cards and puzzles for 24 different stories. Includes mats, a poster, and cut and paste printables.
Some students need support in simply describing the action on a single picture, others are able to sequence and retell multi-step picture stories. These cute and colorful stories will meet the needs of wide range of learners.
Please note! This product is included in my 4-Seasons Sequencing Bundle. You will not need to purchase it separately if you purchase the bundle!
No Color Ink? No problem. Ink-Saving BW Printing options provided!
➤CONTENTS: 46 Useable Pages, 24 Picture stories, Differentiated Activities for 2-step, 3-step and 4-step Sequencing
• 12 three-step Picture Sequences provided 3 ways to allow you to differentiate for your students.
➞3-step Puzzles to provide support for the correct sequence - beginning level
➞3-step Square Picture Cards to use with included Sequencing Mats - intermediate level
➞3-step BW Picture Cards for cut and paste writing activities -advanced level
• 12 four-step Picture Sequences provided 3 ways to allow you to differentiate for your students:
➞4-step Puzzles to provide extra support for the correct sequence - beginning level
➞4-step Square Picture Cards to use with included Sequencing Mats - intermediate level
➞4-step BW Picture Cards for cut and paste writing activities - advanced level
• 2-step Sequencing Mat
• Two 3-step Sequencing Mats
• Two 4-step Sequencing Mats
• Story Telling Poster to help scaffold sentence construction and picture description.
• 2 Single Picture Description Printables-Tell the Story and A Winter Tale. Glue a picture in the square. Write a sentence to tell the story. Includes scaffolds for picture description and sentence construction
• 2 Sequence, Write and Tell Printables- 3-step and 4-step- Glue the pictures in order, then write a sentence for each picture.
• Answer Keys/ Story Strips- provides the story in sequence for matching- extra support for the very beginning level.
3-Step Story Sequences
• Elves Wrapping Presents
• Reindeer Jump a Fence
• Ice Fishing
• Making a Valentine
• Shooting a Basket
• Snowman Snowball Fight
• Penguin Tosses a Snowball
• Snowmobiling in Winter
• Making Hot Chocolate
• Ice Skating Tumble
• Bear Eats the Valentine Candy
4-Step Story Sequences
• Burning Christmas Candle
• Building a Snowman
• Wrapping a Present
• Penguin Decorates the Tree
• Shoveling After a Snowstorm
• Baking Valentine Cookies
• The Four Seasons
• Groundhog Predicts Spring
• Snowman Melts
• Snow Day
• Groundhog Sees His Shadow
• Bear Hibernates
Beginning Level:- You may need to model describing each picture for beginners by telling the story first. Then your student will re-tell the story.
1. Single Picture Description/ Writing- Have students choose a picture to describe, and glue it to the Tell The Tale or Tell the Story page. Use the story-telling poster to talk about how to describe the elements of the picture. Your student will describe the picture. If your student is practicing writing, have them write their sentence.
2. Matching Level with Story Strips- Give your student one of the BW story strips, and the matching story cards. Your student will describe each card as they match the story.
3. 3 and 4-Step Sequencing Puzzles- Your student will student sequence, then tell the story as they describe each picture.
4. 2-Step Sequencing Mat – choose 2 picture cards from any 3 or 4-step story that illustrates a clear first-then sequence. Your student will use the Sequencing Mat, put the pictures in order, then tell the story.
1. 3 and 4-step Sequencing Cards and Mats – choose any picture card story. Each story is labeled with a title help students find the pictures that go together. Your student will use the Sequencing Mats, sequence and then tell the story.
1. 3 and 4-step Let’s Sequence and Write Printable- Choose a BW Story. Your student will cut out, sequence and glue the story on the page, then write a sentence to describe each picture.
2. Prediction- Give the student the first two or three cards in the sequence. Tell the story, then have students predict what happens last.
❤️ Love Sequencing Activities? Check out my other seasonal sequencing packs or save $$ and scoop up the 4-season bundle!:
❤️ If you like this product, you may enjoy these winter activities: Just click the green text to see more.
⭐⭐⭐ Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches:
Click Here to become a follower. Yay! Now you'll get customized email updates about this store.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to log in). Beside each purchase, you'll see a Leave a Review button. Click it and you can give a quick rating and a short comment about the product. I read each and every comment and truly value your feedback. It helps me know which products and activities are most helpful for you, so I can create more of what you need and love! ☺