PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
74.07 MB | 60 pages
Winter Math and Literacy Activities (No Prep) 4th Grade - Keep your student engaged and motivated with these super fun, no prep winter activities. These activities are aligned to the 4th grade Common Core Standards. The reading activities work with almost any winer book or story and the writing activities require no preparation. You can relax and enjoy the winter with your students and continue meeting academic goals in the classroom!
This pack includes the following winter reading activities:
* Chilling Out Great Book
* Winter Story Summary
* Winter Story Sequence Chain
* Gingerbread Stories: Compare and Contrast
* If This Book Were a Movie...
* Book and Movie Comparison
* Winter Story Cause and Effect
* Winter Story Character Traits
* Character Change Charts
* Winter Stories Compare and Contrast
* Vocabulary Organizer
The pack also contains the following winter writing activities:
* New Year Goal Setting
* Funky Tales (Mad Libs Style Activities)
* Ugly Sweater Design and Persuasive Ad Writing Activity
* Snow Person Design and Informative Writing Activity
* Winter Writing Prompts
This pack also includes the following winter print and play math games:
* Snowman Chase (equivalent fractions or factors)
* Snow Fort Face Off (division facts or place value)
* Snowflake Melt (multiplication facts or equivalent fractions)
* Snowman Round Up (rounding numbers or comparing decimals)
* Ski Chase Race (long multiplication or long division)
* The Great Sled Race (comparing fractions or geometry)
* Spin Around Ice Rink (equivalent fractions or converting measurements)
* Face Off Freeze Out Computation (comparing decimals, comparing fractions, comparing whole numbers, 4 digit addition, 4 digit subtraction, long multiplication, or long division)
These activities work well to add extra classroom academic fun! They are perfect for fun before the winter break.