Your students will have fun practicing many different language arts and math concepts with these Winter themed station activities. This packet includes 5 Language Arts and 5 Math stations. Read on to see what concepts are covered and don't forget to check out the preview!
1. ABC Order
- Set one – to the first letter
- Set two – to the second and third letter
2. Sentence Scrambles
- Students unscramble words to make sentences.
- Set one – students write contraction
- Set two – students write two words that make contraction
4. Blustery Blends (L, R and S blends)
5. What’s the Digraph? (ch, sh, th, ph, wh)
6. Frosty Fact Families (up to 20)
7. Snow Much Money! (counting mixed collections of coins)
**Please note – the front and backs of all coins are represented.
8. Place Value Compare (up to 120)
- Students count sets of base ten blocks, write the value and then compare using < = >.
9. Snowy Time Sort (hour and half hour)
- Students sort time cards then, read clocks and write the time
10. Sledding into Addition and Subtraction (within 20)
If you are looking for more Winter/Christmas themed activities, please consider checking out:
Count, Tally, Graph! ~ Winter
Christmas Activities and Printables
FREE Place Value Penguins
Email me at email@example.com
if you have any questions.
Follow me for updates, sales and more great products to come. Simply click on the green star next to my profile picture.