Your students will be excited to play these fun winter sports PowerPoint games in the classroom! Grab a list of questions and you are ready to play! Three exciting games are included that feature fun characters, animations and sounds that your students will love. Play the games again and again with new review questions. These games make practicing review questions fun!
For PC: PowerPoint 2003 or newer is required in order to play the games.
For Mac: PowerPoint 2011 is required in order to play the games.
If you are unsure what version of PowerPoint you have, please download my free Halloween PowerPoint Game
to ensure it will work on your computer.
Game #1: Polar Bear Bobsled
– Be the first team to slide down the bobsled track and cross the finish line to win the game!
Game #2: Penguin Hockey Shootout
– Be the first team score 5 goals to win the game!
Game #3: Snowman Snowboard Cross
– Be the first team to slide down the snowboard cross track and do a back flip across the finish line to win the game!
How to Play
1. Divide the class into 5 teams.
2. Using your list of questions, ask each team a question. If they answer correctly, click their team mascot or button.
3. The first team to answer 5 questions correctly wins! You can then either continue to play to see who comes in 2nd, 3rd and so forth or start a new game.
If you like this game you may also like my other interactive games:
Building Blocks Winter Math Game
Build a Monster - Math Game
Pop and Drop Games Bundle
Busy Bees CVCs Word Game
100th Day of School Games
Build a Buddy - Math Game
and many more ...
You may like my other Winter Activities:
Winter Activities Build a Snowman Whiteboard Game - Review any Subject
Winter Math Color-by-Code 3D Characters: Penguin, Snowman, Polar Bear, Owl
Winter Activities Penguin Color by Code Math Activity
Winter Activities Coordinate Graphing Snowman Activity
Sight Words Color-by-Code Snowman Activity
Winter Math Mystery Pictures Bundle
Winter Activities Sight Words Memory Computer Game
Winter Activities Whiteboard Review Game for Any Subject