Winter actions (is verbing), clothing and spatial concepts are used in this fun early reader with Fry 100 words in the repetitive refrains. Make the color version, with symbol support, as an interactive matching book and use the black and white set for students to color, cut and glue. Worksheets, too! Each booklet shows a different perspective about the snow!
*5 pages to match the clothing (hat, jacket, mittens, scarf, boots) with the repetitive refrain: "Oh no! Look at the snow!"
* 5 pages to match the actions (build a snowman, build a snow fort, dig in the snow, make a snow angel, have a snowball fight) with the repetitive refrain: "Oh yes! This is the best!"
* boy and girl characters
* cute clothing and action pictures in color for the interactive version with symbol support
* black and white version with text only for students to color, cut and glue
* 2 color, cut and glue worksheets- sort the summer/winter clothes
* 2 color, cut and glue worksheets to dress the boy/girl
* Symbol support provided by Smarty Symbols, All Rights Reserved
Be sure to check the preview to see more of what is inside! Still not sure that this is right for you? Just ask a question and I'll be happy to help! Thanks for stopping by- Linda@Looks-Like-Language
***SAVE money on this with my Winter Bundle!***
You might also like:
WH Question Winter Clothing Color Match
Mitten Color Match Game
Sentence Builders and WH Questions- Winter!
Talk About Cards- R