This 11 page adapted book has students practice "Which" questions using snowmen. Students read a question that describes a part of the snowman. Then they choose the answer from a field of 3 "This snowman" cards that match the description.
• "Which snowman has purple mittens?"
• "Which snowman has a blue hat?"
• "Which snowman has green earmuffs?"
Please use the preview file to check out the book pages and answer cards to better understand the book. The entire product is available so you can see exactly what you're getting.
Includes directions for creating the book, set up, instruction and modifications. While designed for students with autism in mind, this book can be great for any special education or early childhood classroom.
Other winter resources you will love:
• Penguins in Disguise Adapted Book
• Winter Senses Adapted Book
• Winter Fine Motor Practice
• Winter File Folders
• Penguin I Spy Game - free!
Other "Which" adapted books:
• Adapted Book: Which Turkey
• Adapted Book: Which Witch
Stay up to date!
Be sure to follow my store to be the first to know about discounts and new product releases! Click on 'Follow' near the top of any page in my store.
Please visit my website Adapting for Autism
for more resources and ideas for working with students with autism.
Thanks for stopping by!