This bundle includes 3 of my Interactive Reading Comprehension activity books: Penguins, Polar Bears, and Reindeer.
Your students will learn about winter animals while practicing essential reading comprehension skills including main idea, context clues, vocabulary, and text features.
To these activities, students will:
• Read each page, using context clues to fill in the missing information.
• Determine main idea and choose the correct title for each chapter (cut and paste).
• Complete the table of contents by adding the titles in the correct spot (cut and paste).
• Use the glossary to understand new vocabulary.
• Complete a skill application or text feature activity.
Content in each book:
• Where Reindeer Live
• Reindeer Bodies
• What Reindeer Eat
• Young Reindeer
• Friends and Enemies
• Reindeer Helpers
• Polar Bear Habitat
• Polar Bear Diet
• Polar Bears in Danger
• What are penguins?
• Penguin Habitats
• Penguin families
• Types of penguins
Includes links to supplemental websites and videos. Each of these books are available separately in my store. If you have purchased my Interactive Comprehension Big Bundle, do not also purchase this set. They are included in the big bundle.