This bundle includes 3 of my Interactive Reading Comprehension activity books: Penguins, Polar Bears, and Reindeer.
Your students will learn about winter animals while practicing essential reading comprehension skills including main idea, context clues, vocabulary, and text features.
• Read each page, using context clues to fill in the missing information.
• Determine main idea and choose the correct title for each chapter (cut and paste).
• Complete the table of contents by adding the titles in the correct spot (cut and paste).
• Use the glossary to understand new vocabulary about penguins.
• Complete a skill application activity.
Includes links to supplemental websites and videos. Each of these books are available separately in my store. If you have purchased my Interactive Comprehension Big Bundle, do not also purchase this set. They are included in the big bundle.
Connect with Me!
• Teacher Times Two Blog
• Fishyrobb on Pinterest
• Fishyrobb on Instagram
• Fishyrobb on Facebook
• Fishyrobb on Twitter