Here is an ideal project for creating a Christmas card, or just a work of art that your students will be proud of!
You can also use this project as a winter project. Simply change the sentence, 'Merry Christmas' for, 'I love winter'. .
-From grade 3.
-Sometimes it is interesting to mix many different techniques for a best results.
-Here, you will glue pieces of torn paper and draw with wax crayons.
-Cold colour sheets of paper
-White pencil crayon
This document includes:
-A step-by-step exhaustive description with photos
-8 drawings of bear to enhance diversity in the creations
-An evaluation rubric
About 6 periods
Merry Christmas !
Thank you for visiting my store !
I welcome feedback.
Your comments can help me make my resources better for you. In addition, when you give feedback, you receive TpT credits, which may be used to purchase any product at any store on the Teachers Pay Teachers website (subject to the site’s rules and regulations).
You can learn more by clicking on the link below:
Click Provide Feedback to earn TpT credits.
Every $1 spent = 1 credit
50 credits = $2.50 off a purchase
You may :
• Use this item for your own personal use.
• Use this item for your own classroom and/or students.
• Copy this item for use in your classroom by your students.
You may not:
• Give this item to others, including other teachers.
• Copy this item for use by others.
• Post this item on a website, including a personal website, classroom website, or district website.
• Copy or modify any part of this document to offer others for free or for sale.