Here is an art project about winter or Christmas. An incredible collective project, since once you put all the drawings together side-by-side, there is a continuity with the perch. The order does not matter.
For grade 1 and up. Can be done with Kindergarten if you help them with their drawings of the bird. The students learn how to draw a bird, they see the concepts of patterns and alternation. You can do this project with any technique. I do it with pencil crayons and hard tempera paint.
-Grade 1 to grade 6
-White sheet or cardboard
-Coloured wooden pencils
-Hard tempera paint
-Liquid tempera paint
-Lead pencil and eraser
-Brushes and water
This document includes:
-Printable document (sheets) with the perches (wire) that are already drawn, to obtain the continuity with the perch. The order does not matter.
-A step-by-step description with explanatory photos
-Explanations for drawing birds viewed from the side
-4 drawings of birds to enhance originality
-An evaluation grid
Duration: about 2 class periods
Thank you for visiting my store !
I welcome feedback.
Your comments can help me make my resources better for you. In addition, when you give feedback, you receive TpT credits, which may be used to purchase any product at any store on the Teachers Pay Teachers website (subject to the site’s rules and regulations).
You can learn more by clicking on the link below:
Click Provide Feedback to earn TpT credits.
Every $1 spent = 1 credit
50 credits = $2.50 off a purchase
You may :
• Use this item for your own personal use.
• Use this item for your own classroom and/or students.
• Copy this item for use in your classroom by your students.
You may not:
• Give this item to others, including other teachers.
• Copy this item for use by others.
• Post this item on a website, including a personal website, classroom website, or district website.
• Copy or modify any part of this document to offer others for free or for sale.