PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Feed the Snowman is an interactive game that targets articulation skills. Your students will love to feeding the snowman snowballs with their articulation targets on them. This is a great way to add interactive activities into your speech therapy sessions.
This snowman activity includes the following materials:
• 3 snowmen and 240 Snowballs hat target initial P, B, T, D, K, G, F, V, Sh, Ch, Th, R, S, L, R sounds and initial blend sounds.
Directions for Feed the Snowmen:
• Add the Snowmen to the student's sounds.
• The winner is the student who finds a Snowman first.
• Use multiple Snowmen to have more than one winner.
• Use the blank snowballs to modify the activity for language goals or sounds not provided.
Can also be used as homework:
• Make the snowmen with the students.
• Skip laminating the snowballs and send it home with your students as homework.
Don't forget to FOLLOW ME and be notified when new products are uploaded. New Products are 50% off for the first 48 hours.
Earn points toward FREE TPT products by leaving feedback.