Winter Beginning Sounds Worksheets | Winter Letter Sounds | Winter Phonics
Also included in
- The Seasonal Phonics Worksheets ALL YEAR bundle is here by popular request.Teachers have been loving the monthly seasonal bundles for differentiating phonics instruction and begging me to create more every month.✨IMPORTANT: This bundle is currently offered at a DISCOUNT; no promo code needed!!!✨ArePrice $97.00Original Price $126.00Save $29.00
- This Winter Phonics Worksheets and Activities BUNDLE will be your go-to this year and for years to come!--- MAJOR DISCOUNT - Get 20% OFF and *easily* differentiate phonics for your students with this money-saving bundle. -----------------WAIT! Now available is a MASSIVE & Money-saving YEAR LONGPrice $9.80Original Price $14.00Save $4.20
This set of Winter Beginning Sounds Worksheets and Winter Letter Sound Activities will be your go-to this year and for years to come!
This packet was designed for targeted and intentional letter / beginning sounds practice with an engaging Winter theme.
✨Looking for seasonal phonics worksheets for the YEAR? Check out the Ultimate Seasonal Phonics Worksheet BUNDLE!✨
There are 25 Winter beginning sounds activities that require no prep.
Important information about this set of Winter alphabet practice activities.
- This alphabet resource focuses on letter sounds / beginning sounds, NOT letter names.
- Every letter of the alphabet is practiced throughout the packet.
- Letters are shown in both uppercase and lowercase.
- The letter X is only practiced as an ending sound in a CVC word.
This Winter letter sounds resource will help your students practice and achieve the following skills:
- Identifying/Matching letters to their sound (using the beginning sound in the picture)
- Distinguishing between letters with similar sounds (ex: Gg VS Jj)
- 1 page focuses on identifying vowels VS consonants
- Oddity tasks: finding the picture that doesn’t start with the same sound as the rest
- Reading predictable sentences about letter sounds while building fluency ( ex: Bb is for [picture of a bat] bat.)
- Reading predictable sentences about letter sounds in a book while building fluency. (see example above)
1 ► Leave me a ❓“question” in my TpT store OR
2 ► Email me Lauren@aTeachableTeacher.com
► Click HERE to follow my store and be notified when new resources are posted.
► Click HERE to join The Teachable Teachers!