Is a cute incentive system to use during the winter season. Student behavior can get hard during these months. So use this incentive system to motivate students to make good choices and keep them on the right track.
I put candy canes for "sweet" behavior on our classroom Christmas tree . You can use this system however it fits your class best. When I see students behaving exceptionally well or if I see them trying their best on a class assignment I ask them to get a candy cane from our tree. If they make great choices ALL day, they can take the candy cane and the ticket home.
You may also use this for no homework passes, free treasure box, lunch bunch, sit next to a friend, iPad time, etc.
This can also be an academic incentive for mastering a certain number of Math Facts, Sight Words, passing Spelling Tests etc.
I printed these off on cardstock and placed the Candy Cane poster on a display stand I bought at the Dollar Store.
This product includes:
• 1 "Grab one for "SWEET Behavior" Holiday Themed Poster in color (3 poster options)
• 1 "Grab one for "SWEET Behavior" Holiday Themed Poster in black/white so you can print in any color you choose.
• 1 sheet with 25 colored "You Earned It" tickets
• 1 sheet with 25 black/white "You Earned It" tickets
Other Classroom Management Tools:
• Black and White
• Black Polka Dots
• Bilingual and Spanish
• Rainbow Chevron
• "Egg" ceptional Behavior (Easter Activities)
• Fall Behavior Management