These were all the winter games I played in my classes last year and all were a success. I used the winter bingo board for all classes and modified the game to find the students level as I teach different grades.
Includes by page:
1. Winter Bingo Game instructions and ideas for different ages.
2. Winter Game Board (large board that can be printed on A3 or A4 sized paper). Much like Chip-O Game where the dividing line in the middle divided for teams or a 2 player game.
3. Word Cards for Winter Bingo
4. Guess what? game directions (how to use clues with the winter bingo board)
5. Clues to the winter bingo instead of just words (with answers)
6. Clues to the winter bingo instead of just words (without answers)
7. Word Find directions
8-10. Word Find printable worksheets with the phrases, Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy New Year
11. Scramble Winter Words directions
12-17. Printables for the Scramble Winter Words
18. Two game ideas- Who am I? and Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer