Also included in
- This engaging SEL winter activity bundle is the perfect seasonal addition to your Kindergarten, Grade 1, Grade 2 and Grade 3 classes (or small counselling groups). Your primary first grade, second grade and third grade students will absolutely love these high-engagement, community building activitie$46.22$52.20Save $5.98
- Help your kindergarten, 1st, 2nd and 3rd grade students get the most out of their learning time by taking some brain breaks or doing a movement activity during the day. These short movement breaks of Would You Rather questions and yes/no questions are proven to help increase student focus and conce$39.00$49.40Save $10.40
- This growing bundle of brain breaks is the perfect tool for morning meeting, circle time, transitions, early finishers and small counseling groups. Included are: mindfulness movement and yoga, seasonal Zoom games, Back to School icebreakers and socially distanced movement activities. There are almos$80.00$96.85Save $16.85
Looking for a winter-themed brain break to get your distance learning students or small counselling groups to get active? Re-focus and rebuild community with these engaging and collaborative body breaks. Because after all, the first step to a successful classroom is building a sense of community, by making connections, validating student interests, needs & establishing trust.
- Many buyers are repeat buyers for this product line. Did you know that you can SAVE by grabbing the Seasonal Stand Up, Sit Down Bundle?
-Distance learning morale booster
-Back to school ice-breaker
-DPA (Daily physical activity)
-Community circle prompts
*If, for some reason, your device has any compatibility issues with this type of file, please email me at email@example.com and I will help get it sorted right away!*
1 - Teacher Mood Check-in
1 - Student 5-finger Mood Check-in
1 - Rules
23 non-editable questions Winter-themed question prompts. If the answer to the question is yes, students will stand up. If the answer is no, they will remain seated (or sit back down)
Looking for more like this? Try:
Follow me and receive notifications when I have sales & post new products!
Find us on the 'Gram.
Did you know you get TPT purchase credits for giving buyers input? If someone important has enjoyed this product, feel free to give us a review!
• Go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Click to give a quick rating and provide a comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases.