Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
READY TO CURB THOSE WIGGLES?
For teachers, winter means your children are bursting with excitement over the holidays and you’re seeing more indoor recess time in the classroom. What do you do with all those wiggles?
For parents, the winter break often means a packed calendar and more indoor time for your kids. It can be challenging to find creative ways to get your kids moving and active while also regulating their bodies and emotions during the hectic season.
Don’t worry—we have just what you need to curb those wiggles, regulate those emotions, and keep your children active and happy!
With this newly created and curated bundle of Kids Yoga Stories resources, you’ll be ready for the lead-up to the holidays, the long winter break, and beyond! You’ll never be at a loss for new ideas.
Ages: Under 8 years old.
This item is instantly downloadable, so you can print what you want, when you want it, and go!
This digital bundle includes:
5 Yoga Books:
Anna and her Rainbow-Colored Yoga Mats
Good Night, Animal World
Jenny’s Winter Walk
Katie’s Karate Class
Mia’s Mountain Hike
7 Yoga Posters:
Antarctic Animals Yoga Poster
Arctic Animals Yoga Poster
Forest Chair Yoga Poster
Growth Mindset Poster
Night Animals Yoga Poster
Partner Yoga Poster
Winter Sports Yoga Poster
7 Yoga Card Decks:
Antarctic Animals Yoga Cards for Kids
Arctic Animals Yoga Cards for Kids
Be Your Best Yoga Cards for Kids
Forest Walk Yoga Cards for Kids
Night Animals Yoga Cards for Kids
Partner Yoga Cards for Kids
Winter Activities Yoga Cards for Kids
Plus, a Winter Yoga Planner to keep you organized before and during the winter break!
This digital bundle is for classroom teachers looking to integrate yoga in the classroom or parents wanting to supplement and have structured, creative ideas for yoga instruction at home.
Download this bundle, print, and play!
The printing instructions for our digital PDF download yoga cards are here. Choose the printing method that suits your needs. For example, you can choose the thickness of paper, whether to laminate or not, and whether to print one-sided or double-sided.
For yoga card game ideas, click here.
When can you use these yoga resources for kids in your classroom or homeschool:
• during a transition time or subject change
• during morning meeting or circle time
• when you're stuck indoors
• for a brain break to calm their bodies and minds
• for a movement activity in your stations
• during your physical education class
• during your occupational therapy, physical therapy, or special education session
• with one child, small groups, or large groups
What are the benefits of yoga for kids:
• increases strength and flexibility
• helps them relax, unwind, and calm down to reduce stress and anxiety
• helps them sleep better
• promotes interaction between adult and child, as well as between multiple children
• improves their fine and gross motor skills, as well as their coordination
• develops self-confidence, self-expression, and body awareness
• promotes a healthy, active lifestyle
You might also like:
• Yoga in the Classroom Bundle
• Yoga Summer Camp Bundle
• People Yoga Cards for Kids
• LOVE Yoga Cards for Kids
• Garden Yoga Cards for Kids
• North American Animals Alphabet Yoga Cards for Kids
• Monthly Kids Yoga Themes
• Arctic Animal Yoga Cards for Kids
Don't forget that leaving feedback earns you points towards free TPT purchases. I love hearing your feedback.
Please contact me with any questions—I'm happy to help.
Learn, be active, and have fun!
For yoga tips and kids yoga resources, join our weekly Kids Yoga Stories newsletter here.
Follow us on