This EDITABLE worksheet is a great way to motivate your students to engage in positive behaviors at home during their winter vacation. Students need to complete 5 in a row and get a parent signature in order for the Bingo card to be valid. Not only will students practice some academic activities during their break, they will be a big help around the house, and parents will LOOOOOOOVE you!
Academic activities include:
* Read an AR book worth 2 points or more
* Read a non-fiction book
* Write a thank you letter for a gift and send it in the mail.
* Practice your math facts for 15 minutes.
* Write a poem and illustrate it
Other activities include:
* Dust or vacuum the house
* Set the table three times
* Clean your room
* Make someone else's bed
* Play a board game with family members
* Make cookies from scratch
* Wash the car
NEW! Winter Break Bingo (Creative/Art Edition)
Art Activities Include:
* Copy a poem about Christmas or winter and illustrate it
* Make a card to leave for Santa and his reindeer. Decorate it!
* Draw or paint a picture of a winter scene
* Use Christmas cards to create a new piece of artwork: collage
Other creative activities:
* Perform a random act of kindness. Explain what you did and how it made you feel in at least 1 sentence
* Read a story with a parent
* Bake sugar cookies and decorate them with at least 3 things
* Write a thank you letter and send it