PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Your students can practice many skills over winter break and have fun, too. With this “LEARN and RETURN” Winter Break activity packet, children can practice academic skills to prevent regression after a break from school. Most parents will ask for “work” over winter break and this JUST PRINT and GO packet will bring smiles to all!
HERE’S WHAT IS INCLUDED: (TWO Levels for EASY skill adaptation!) There are NO page numbers and that is intentional. This way, you can mix and match according to students’ ability. There are 40 worksheets in all!
• Trace and color with color words (2 worksheets)
• Trace snowman, read simple sentence, and color.
• Read easy reader story “page” with three sentences. Mark answers.
• Draw a line to match reindeer shapes.
• December 2018/19/20 calendar. Mark off days of winter break.
• Ten frame counting with candy canes up to 10
• Fill in the missing numbers up to 10
• Winter Break social story (one page with visuals above words)
• Trace the ornament maze with guide
• How do we feel? Mark the emotion.
• Connect the dots from 1 to 20 and color Santa
• Picture addition up to 10
• Color by number Gingerbread boy with numbers 1 to 8
• Holiday Vocabulary- write the word (clearly labeled with picture)
• Holiday Vocabulary- read and trace the sentences
• Letter Identification for b, d, p, and q (those difficult ones!)
• Find each word and circle it (Dolch Sight Words Pre-Primer see, make, look, little)
• Read the word with picture and draw it (bell, gift, tree, hat)
• Trace, fill in the missing letters of the words, and color (2 worksheets)
• Trace snowman, read simple sentence, follow directions, and color.
• Read 6 sentence story “page” and mark answers.
• Draw a line from reindeer shape to word.
• Count how many with tally mark candy canes up to 10
• Write the missing numbers up to 100
• Winter Break social story (one page with three pictures)
• Trace the ornament maze
• How Do We Feel? Holiday scenarios with one sentence per picture.
• Connect the dots and color from 1 to 45 sled
• Double digit addition (no carrying)
• Color by sum up to 50
• Holiday Vocabulary Read and Write with word bank
• Holiday Vocabulary Write a Story with Pictures and Words
• Find the word (Dolch Primer and First Grade) TWO worksheets
SUGGESTED IEP GOAL for Special Education students:
(INDEPENDENT FUNCTIONING) Given homework to complete within a set time period, STUDENT will return the assignment and place in the homework return location (tray, hand to teacher, on desk) as part of the unpacking morning procedure, in 4 out of 5 opportunities, as measured by teacher observation, by MONTH, YEAR.
Thank you for visiting Autism Educators TpT store. We donate a portion of all proceeds to promote autism awareness and acceptance.
© Copyright 2016 Autism Educators, Inc. (AutismEducators.com). All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original purchaser only. Copying for more than one teacher or classroom, or for an entire department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view, uploaded to school or district websites, distributed via email, or submitted to file sharing sites such as Amazon Inspire. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Intended for single classroom and personal use only.