Winter Bundle: Paper & Digital Winter Activities, Glyphs, Winter Writing Prompts
- Google Apps™
What educators are saying
Products in this Bundle (3)
Also included in
- This bundle is a way to save BIG on all seasonal and holiday resources for the entire school year. Included for each of the five bundles are activities, glyphs, and writing prompts. Also included is a paper and digital Back to School All About Me Book and a paper and digital End of Year Memory BooPrice $49.75Original Price $99.50Save $49.75
Keep your students engaged through the holidays and the excitement of winter with these winter resources that fit a wide range of levels! Included in this bundle are Winter Glyphs, Winter Activities & Worksheets, and Winter Writing Prompts. These activities are aimed at students in grades 1-5, but please take a close look at the preview to ensure they are appropriate for your students.
The Winter Activities, Winter Glyphs and Winter Writing Prompts are included as both printable or digital Google Slides™ versions.
• Word Searches: 4 levels included with winter vocabulary terms. Answer Keys included.
• Winter or Winter & Holidays Bingo: (2 options) “Find someone who...” Bingo is a fun way to get students to move, interact, and share their winter favorites. Students create their own Bingo boards, and then play! 2 Cards are included for each the Winter or Winter & Holidays Bingo (full page or half page option).
• Mid-Year Reflections: Students write/draw about areas they have improved in and areas they still need to work on.
• Mid-Year Goal Setting: Students set goals for each of the subject areas for the remainder of the year.
• Winter Favorites: Students write/draw their favorite winter activities, book, movie, song, etc.
• New Year’s Resolutions Balloons: 2 options included (with or without lines for writing) for 3 goals/resolutions.
• New Year’s Resolution Foldable: Similar to an interactive graphic organizer, students cut, glue, and fold to create a 2 page foldable with 4 goals.
• My ____ (year) Memories Movie: A movie reel that students draw and write about 5 memories from the year.
• Snow Day Movie Reel: Students illustrate and write about 5 things they would do on their perfect snow day.
• All About My Snow Day: A record sheet for students to fill in when returning to school from a snow day.
• Happy Holidays: Students illustrate and write about how their family celebrates the holidays.
• Mitten Memories: Where have your mittens been? A fun way for students to tell about 2 memories they have from a winter. Included are 2 options (with writing or illustration only)
• Snowy Senses: Students use a visual organizer to show how they use their five senses in the snow. A Winter Senses option is also included for students unfamiliar with the snow.
• Snowball Fight! Throw Kindness Like Snowballs: Students reflect on 3 or 5 times they have been kind this year. Included are 2 options (3 large snowballs with space for writing, or 5 smaller snowballs)
• Winter Bingo & Calling Cards: 2/page (28 cards total)
• Making Words: Students make words from Wintertime, Hot Chocolate, & Snowflakes. Answer Key is included.
• Break the Code: Students decode a message from the teacher (2 Options). Answer Key is included.
Digital Versions (of Above Activities) Include:
- Winter Vocabulary
- Winter Favorites
- "Mitten Memories"
- Mid Year Reflections
- Mid-Year Goal Setting
- Word Searches (2 Levels)
- "Throw Kindness Like Snowballs" Writing Organizers
- Snowy Senses
- New Year's Resolutions Balloons
- New Year's Resolution Writing
- "Happy Holidays" Writing
- All About My Snow Day
- "My Perfect Snow Day" Movie Reel
- "My Year_____ Memories" Movie Reel
- Making Words (2)
- Break the Code (2)
*3 Glyph Themes*
• Snowman Glyph (Digital & Printable): Build a Snowman
• Penguin Glyph (Digital & Printable): Build a Penguin
• Snow Globe Glyph (Printable Only): Design Your Own Snow Globe
Each Glyph comes with:
•Student Checklist: Each theme includes different questions that students check off the answers to in order to create their individual glyph.
•All Cut-outs: These are meant to be cut out and glued onto construction paper.
•Background Page & Cut-outs: Rather than having to glue onto a separate page, the background page (basic snowman, penguin or snow globe) is included separate from the cut-outs.
•Bar Graph: This is a simple bar graph students use to record data from a question for each glyph. You can then use them to have students draw conclusions based on the data.
3. Winter Writing Prompts/Writing Journal:
*32 Writing Prompts*
1. Printable Version:
• Option #1 (no prep): Full Page Writing Prompts
• Option #2 (little prep): Students receive 2 pages (32 writing prompts total) that they can choose from to cut & paste into their winter journals.
• Option #3 (more prep) Teacher chooses writing prompts to cut out for students to complete one at a time.
• Winter Journals: Full Page or Half Page (foldable mini book) options. This also comes in 3 writing rule-widths.
2. Digital Version:
- Writing Journal Cover
- 32 Full Page Writing Prompts for Google Slides™
- Editable Prompt Slide
**This Winter Bundle is also discounted as part of the HUGE Holidays & Seasonal Bundle!